Problems with x86 installation

Michal Moskal malekith at pld.org.pl
Fri Aug 10 14:23:39 CEST 2001

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 02:04:20PM -0700, Bob Van Cleef wrote:

> FYI - I followed up with an install attempt that selected the default
> partition sizes.  The partitions were created without problem, but
> the partions were left basically empty, just a couple of empty
> directories, but no binaries were installed.

Maybe you could cite last few messages from installation?
After 100...200... etc?

> This is in spite of the fact that I selected all packages and the file
> installation counted from 100...200 up to 1500.......

This only means that poldek has loaded packages' headers
and knows about their presence...

Best regards

--
: Michal ``,/\/\,       '' Moskal    | |            : GCS {C,UL}++++$
:          |    |alekith      @    |)|(| . org . pl : {E--, W, w-,M}-