pam_limits again...

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Fri Feb 2 10:42:26 CET 2001

On/Dnia Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 07:41:08PM +0100, Jakub Bogusz wrote/napisał(a)
> I think this problem should be fixed in PAM - maybe getrlimit shouldn't
> be called with RLIMIT_LOCKS, or if it failed, shouldn't be considered
> fatal error?
IMO we can use this temporary workaround instead of changing glibc (ignore
error from g/setrlimig() on RLIMIT_LOCKS).

> It could be also fixed in glibc (as baggins proposed), but then we
> should have separate glibc versions for kernel 2.2 and 2.4...
I don't remember his posting about how to change (fix?) glibc. But why
we need to fix glibc if it isn't broken?

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE    [ PLD GNU/Linux IPv6 ]
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/ipv6/   [ enabled ]