PSM in Mozilla 0.8

Artur Flinta aflinta at student.uci.agh.edu.pl
Sun Feb 18 23:29:38 CET 2001

Hi!!

After 4 hours of creating package witch mozilla 0.8 from PLD I've noticed
that PSM still doesn't work :( For testing PSM I've just used
/usr/X11R6/share/mozilla/psmdata/doc/psmtest.html file, the only error
I've noticed was on JavaScript console (from tasks->tools->JavaScript
Console menu):

JavaScript error:
 line 0: uncaught
exception: [Exception... "Failure"  code: "-2147467259" nsresult: "0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE)"  location: "file:///usr/X11R6/share/mozilla/psmdata/doc/psmtest.html
Line: 10"]

I think that mozilla.spec still need some fixes against PSM failure

                                   Best Regards
                                      Artur

Zawsze kiedy jest problem, jest jakieś rozwiązanie;
 zatem jeśli nie ma rozwiązania, nie ma problemu.