blues: SPECS postgresql.spec

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at bnet.pl
Mon Jul 30 07:47:52 CEST 2001

On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 11:41:27PM +0200, PLD CVS wrote:
> Module name:	SPECS
> Changes by:	blues	01/07/29 23:41:27
>
> Modified files:
> 	.              : postgresql.spec
>
> Log message:
> - release 7
> - added postgresql-clients to postgresql requires. It contains psql file,
>   which is needed to init database and show initd-script status. Maybe move
>   it to libs package would be better?
No!

-libs package should contain only libs, so libs in different version
could be installed. I already have a problem, when I want to install
new readline (still needing old one), because libs and other files are
in one package, and there are conflicts while installing multiple
versions. Fortunately most of our packaged libraries don't have this
problem.

Greets,
	Jacek