[kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de: more bugs]

Lukas Dobrek dobrek at itp.uni-hannover.de
Sat Mar 3 17:19:43 CET 2001

And the next one.
Lukasz

----- Forwarded message from Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm at itp.uni-hannover.de> -----

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:50:03 +0100
From: Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm at itp.uni-hannover.de>
Subject: more bugs
To: Lukas Dobrek <dobrek at itp.uni-hannover.de>

Hello Lukas !
First of all printing ascii-files still produces one page per sheet. I
looked into the magicfile and the man page but I do not understand
those codes (as I read the man page this are printer specific codes).
So I see that plain failes get somehow modified in the printer. I
thought they got piped through a programm (but psutils et.al are even
not installed on pele).

Secondly there is no emacs. While this is not a bug I could not
reproduce the intented action with xemacs and so I would say it is a
bug with xemacs ? Btw. some reason in favor for xemacs instead of
emacs ?

Bug 2a): xemacs detects fortran code but fails to load the appropriate
         .el-file (complains)
    2b) There is no "diff"-mode or it is hidden. This was the reason I
        started (x)emacs in the first place.

Regards

       Helge
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.                      kreutzm at itp.uni-hannover.de