Just for information

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at rudy.mif.pg.gda.pl
Tue May 15 01:09:27 CEST 2001

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Michal Margula wrote:

> [poniedziałek, 14 maj 2001], Lukas Dobrek napisał(a):
>
> > We have enought power on axp. I have 4 axp maschines. We have to less
> > axp users to work on the port.
>
> So what arch left? Motorola-based (Ataris, Amigas?) and sparcs?

I try manage sparc but as in axp case we have to less users for work
effective.
After finish some installation suit and document moving procedure from for
example RH to PLD (seem we need some clear documentation for this - not
only on sparc but at all) I plan make announcment on ultralinux list.

kloczek