remake iso

Bartosz Jakubski B.Jakubski at supernet.com.pl
Sat Apr 6 17:59:32 CEST 2002

Dnia 06 kwi, 2002 o godzinie 12:57:10 +0200 napisałeś(aś):
> On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 09:46:07AM +0200, Bartosz Jakubski wrote:
>> That's nice. I have CDs burned using this images. How can I install
>> system from them?
>
> Use bootdisk_ide.img to boot system.

I was unable to install PLD from those ISOs.  No details here, but I
remember some messages about CRC error (md5 sums of my images were
correct). Last message I remember was something about missing .poldekrc.
Maybe there were other important messages too - sorry, I didn't notice.
Installation failed at this stage no matter if I booted from CD or from
bootdisk_ide.img.

I got older ISOs (Mar 23?). And I installed system from them. With one
remark: installation failed just after installing last package, at the
beginning of system configuration. I remember message about missing
/etc/modules.conf (or something similar). So I was forced to set root
password, configure network device and do similar mandatory tasks by
hand. But now i have working system, and poldek on a machine with fast
internet connection is a wonderul tool!

--
-- .- Bartosz Jakubski  ------------------- Sosnowiec -. --
-- |  Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price  | --