PLD-Quickstart-HOWTO

Artur Skura arturs at iidea.pl
Wed Apr 24 20:34:24 CEST 2002

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 08:02:37PM +0200, Michal Kochanowicz wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 07:57:21PM +0200, Artur Skura wrote:
> >
> > What do you think?
> It's quite good, I think, but it lacks sume rules: what one should or
                                         ^^^^
some ;p

> shouldn't do (like not moving STABLE tags and such).

Yes, that is very true - but I don't really know about this stuff. Is it
written somewhere?

> > PLD is the biggest RPM-based distribution in the world. If you want to
> Is that truth?

I think so. Let me check; if I find it's not true, at least we can add
,,non-commercial''.

I committed it do PLD-doc/Press_Info/. I'm sorry, I couldn't find a
better place. I think when it's ready, this should go to pld-linux.org
or somewhere instead this "in Poland and by Poles"(...so you better go
away).

Regards,
Artur
--