mass commits

Bartosz Jakubski migo at supernet.com.pl
Thu Apr 25 21:04:45 CEST 2002

Dnia 25 kwi o godzinie 18:22:41 +0200, Artur Skura napisał(a):

> Is there a special policy regarding large bulk of commits?
> Should it be done in the night/in small portions?

And I was wondering why I've had so many mails to download... :-)
(Yes, I know - it was never said that cvs-commit will be low volume
list)
When you commit a large number of files, but with the same commit
message then It would be better to do it at once, with one cvs
invocation. This would lower mail system load definitely. (at least _my_
mail system load).

--
-- .- Bartosz Jakubski  ------------------- Sosnowiec -. --
-- |  Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price  | --