minicom issue

Michal Margula alchemyx at uznam.net.pl
Fri Apr 26 15:04:00 CEST 2002

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:10:50 +0200
Artur Skura <arturs at iidea.pl> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 02:56:28PM +0200, Michal Margula wrote:
> > no way.
> >
> > man 2 stat please
>
> OK, but is it enough to check if these 6 files exist? Or is there
> something else to be done?

I think that patch for PLD needs only to check for existence of those files
(or even one of them, we can assume that if one file exist, whole package is
at its place). For wider use - checking if we have permissions to execute
it. So it is your choice.

--
Michał Margula, alchemyx at uznam.net.pl, JID: alchemyx at jabber.uznam.net.pl, +)
http://alchemyx.uznam.net.pl/, administrator polskiej sekcji Linux Counter