[PR] resume, my proposal

Lukas Dobrek dobrek at itp.uni-hannover.de
Tue Feb 19 16:31:12 CET 2002

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 04:03:39PM +0100, Michal Moskal wrote:
Nice but perhaps too technical. Well anyway this are my three Euro cents.

> This is my idea how the document about PLD for PR purposes might look
> like. This is one big IMHO however, you have been warned.
>
> #v+
> What is PLD?
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> PLD is Linux distribution developed by pack of geeks, mainly in Poland
> (however this changes slowly). PLD stands for PLD Linux Distribution.

PLD is a Linux distribution developed since 1998 mainly in Poland.
It is a product of bevy of Linux enthusiasts. We have around 200
people expresing their interests in developing PLD, however number
of activelly working developers is approximatlly 50.

> How is PLD different from other Linux distributions?
>

> In PLD one does, what one needs, or wants to do. This simple fact multiplied
> by number of developers involved gives good picture how does PLD look like.
There should be some coma IMHO,
-by number of developers involved gives good picture how does PLD look like.
+by number of developers involved, gives good picture how does PLD look like.

Now thats it. I have to do something else.
Take Care Lukasz

--
Łukasz Dobrek
   An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds.