malekith: mbt/src/xtpl login.xtpl

Blues blues at ds6.pg.gda.pl
Wed Jan 16 19:44:43 CET 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Michal Moskal wrote:
> > Module name:	mbt
> > Changes by:	malekith	02/01/16 19:07:46
> > Modified files:
> > 	src/xtpl       : login.xtpl
> > Log message:
> > - anon link is back (although I think it's sensless to have it here...)
> There is possibility in mbt to add new tickets without having an
> account. I think it is not the best idea, not even to know originator
> email. Creating an account takes under 30 seconds.
> RFC

But people are lazy. And this 30 seconds is too much.

It will increase account of reports (we are lack of them!). Sure, most of
them (anonymous) are useless, but... we can ignore them :) and for now I
would like to keep this possibility.
Later, when we will have tons of report we could remove this accound.

For now - let it be.