[kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de: Fwd: Re: [MBT] new ticket for pkg FHS "FHS"]

Lukas Dobrek dobrek at itp.uni-hannover.de
Tue Jul 16 11:05:48 CEST 2002

There is a sirious coplain about apt/poldek story. And I have to say
this guy is right he don't feel like lerning poldek and I think we should
not try to persiude him to do it if there is apt.

----- Forwarded message from Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm at itp.uni-hannover.de> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
£ukasz Dobrek
   An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds.