SOURCES: openssh-3.4p1-owl-always-auth.diff (NEW) openssh-3.4p1-owl-fatal_cleanups.diff (NEW) openssh-3.4p1-owl-hide-unknown.diff (NEW) openssh-3.4p1-owl-logging.diff (NEW) openssh-3.4p1-owl-pam_u

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Tue Jul 30 00:43:48 CEST 2002

[wtorek, 30 lipiec 2002], Jakub Bogusz napisał(a):

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 03:37:40PM +0200, Jan Rekorajski wrote:
> > [poniedziałek, 29 lipiec 2002], Blues napisał(a):
> [...]
> > > so... now 3.4p1 is usable the same way as that we have?
> >
> > Seems so.
> > >
> > > AFAIR remember password expiry was the only thing that made trouble.
> > > anon-mmap was solved.
> >
> > Yeah, just tested, works for me :)
>
> But with PrivSep enabled it doesn't allow to login nor change password?
> (I didn't test yes, just looked at owl-password-changing patch)

Right, for password aging/expiry to work privsep must be disabled.

> And what about pam_limits?

I'm thinking about adding account menagement to pam_limits for broken
deamons like sshd. Then normal, properly wrutten programs will still use
it as a session module and sshd could use pam_limits as an account one.

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?