[kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de: Security in PLD]

Jakub Bogusz qboosh at pld.org.pl
Tue Jun 25 11:29:21 CEST 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 10:54:09AM +0200, Lukas Dobrek wrote:
> And what am I suppose to tell this guy?
> In principle he is right and we should do something
> about it.

I prosed to make security list few months ago.
serek answered that it doesn't make sense, because there was one
some time ago and nobody used it.

But I think that NOW people would use it. At least just after committing
some secyrity fix in CVS.

> > Current cause (after the apache update) is the new openssh update,
> > where Theo de Raadt states:
> >
> >      However, everyone should update to OpenSSH 3.3 immediately
> >
> > Full article:
> > http://lwn.net/Articles/3322/

Bleh... after latest changes sshd should work, but if somebody have
"core" limit set to >0 in limits.conf, he can't even login :/

--
Jakub Bogusz