new rpm groups; wrobell: SPECS python-bonobo.spec,NONE,1.1

wrobell wrobell at ite.pl
Fri Mar 15 19:25:14 CET 2002

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 06:11:25PM +0000, Artur Wróblewski wrote:
[...]
> Group:		Development/Languages/Python

What about new group Libraries/Python or Python/Modules?
Many of modules are just for applications.

By analogy... there is group Libraries (Libraries/Modules)
and Development/Libraries (Development/Languages/Python).

The same idea applies to Perl and PHP in my opinion.

Any objections? If none, then current state is a bug
and we should fix it before 1.0 release.

[...]

    wrobell <wrobell at ite.pl>