Two (or more) packages from one spec file (with different prefixes)

Bartosz Jakubski migo at supernet.com.pl
Tue Oct 8 15:53:25 CEST 2002

Does anybody has an idea (or can point me to a spec file which does
this thing) how the <Subject> can be achieved in a nice way?

I have splitted ethereal because I was unable to find satisfactory
solution. Now I'm looking at another package that could be splitted but
I really don't want to split spec file into two (or more) files...

--
-- .- Bartosz Jakubski  ------------------- Sosnowiec -. --
-- |  Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price  | --