Two (or more) packages from one spec file (with different prefixes)

Bartosz Jakubski migo at supernet.com.pl
Tue Oct 8 21:32:39 CEST 2002

Dnia 08 paź o godzinie 17:54:47 +0200, Bartosz Taudul napisał(a):
> On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 03:53:25PM +0200, Bartosz Jakubski wrote:
>> Does anybody has an idea (or can point me to a spec file which does
>> this thing) how the <Subject> can be achieved in a nice way?
> uade.spec

Are you sure? There's only one prefix used there...

Problem is with packages, that contain some files that should use
/usr/X11R6 as its prefix and some that should use /usr. (manuals,
executables)

But the package uses autoconf and there you may only specify one
'--prefix' which is used for all files...

--
-- .- Bartosz Jakubski  ------------------- Sosnowiec -. --
-- |  Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price  | --