[kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de: Security dead in PLD? And who runs autobuilders?]

Lukas Dobrek dobrek at itp.uni-hannover.de
Tue Apr 22 22:44:10 CEST 2003

Could anybody at least comment, on this issues. This guy
has the right to get answer. He is not reading polish lists
so he cannot know many things.

----- Forwarded message from Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm at itp.uni-hannover.de> -----

*)Apache: 2002-11-26 (#464)
*)Mozilla: 2003-03-31 (asked for alpha build, can I mail the person in
                       charge for that directly?)
*)vixie-cron: 2003-01-23 (#541)
*)grub: 2003-01-27 (#548)
*)KDE: 2003-02-04 (#552) Several severe problems; upgrade to 3.1
                         highly recommended. Is there anything going
			 to happen or does PLD ignore KDE (which I
			 would not blame them for, although it would
			 be sad)
*)pam: 2003-02-28 (#586)
*)tcl: 2003-03-20 (#613)
*)openldap: 2003-03-28 (#624)

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war. . . .
we shall also do our part to build a world of peace where the weak