SPECS: php.spec (HEAD)

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Fri Aug 8 17:40:34 CEST 2003

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 02:40:41PM +0200, Artur Frysiak wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 01:19:13PM +0200, adamg wrote:
> > Module name:	SPECS
> > Changes by:	adamg	03/08/08 13:19:11
> >
> > Modified files:
> > 	php.spec
> >
> > Log message:
> > - updated to 4.3.3RC3
> > - added missing BR: elfutils-devel (configure failed when checking snmp,
> >   but is it really needed?)
>
> rpm-devel must be fixed first (R: elfutils-devel),

Looks like it already is.

> second net-snmp-devel must R: rpm-devel.

Also is.

Looks like I got some older versions of these packages...

So, BR: elfutils-devel in php.spec should be removed?

BTW: Is there any tool to generate dependency-tree? So that I would know
that elfutils-devel is required by net-snmp-devel without greping the
sources?

--
http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.