SPECS (DEVEL): python.spec - updated to 2.4 final

Michal Chruszcz troll at pld-linux.org
Wed Dec 1 15:44:02 CET 2004

It seems like on Wednesday 01 of December 2004 09:06, Jakub Piotr Cłapa
typed:
> Michal Chruszcz wrote:
> > Do you think the .spec file is already stable enough?
>
> I'm using it since the beginning and I am quite happy. (there are only
> some problems with directories in /usr/share versus /usr/lib but these
> are rather because of bug in packages and not in Python)

That's what I'm asking about. Final is final and earlier or later it is
going to be merged with HEAD, nevertheless the problem may be (are?)
packages - python.spec itself or other depending on it.
--
Michal Chruszcz -=- Seen at http://1lo.sanok.pl/~troll/gallery.php