XFCE4 without gnome

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Fri Dec 3 12:24:13 CET 2004

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 10:07:11AM +0100, Marcin Krzyzanowski wrote:
> Użytkownik havner napisał:
> >On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 10:15:25AM +0100, Michal Chruszcz wrote:
> >
> >>It seems like on Friday 26 of November 2004 18:50, havner typed:

> >>Actually, I don't have an idea. It wasn't me who introduced that to our
> >>xfce. Well, at least gtkhtml. However, AFAIK gtkhtml is used for browsing
> >>its documentation.
> >

> >For browsing ducumentation is used external browser.
> >

> gtkhtml it's a gtk widget with html browser, maybe some part of xfce use
> internal html browser for something.

Maybe, but I don't see for what, and in this case little R are more
important imo.

$ rpm -ql xfce-utils | grep bin
/usr/bin/startxfce4
/usr/bin/xfce4-about
/usr/bin/xfhelp4
/usr/bin/xflock4
/usr/bin/xfmountdev4
/usr/bin/xfrun4
/usr/bin/xftaskbar4
/usr/bin/xfterm4

The only suspects are:
xfce4-about (little window with licenses and this kind of things)
xfhelp4 (bash script running external browser, so can't use gtkhtml)

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer && PLD 2.0 release manager         http://www.pld-linux.org