Enlightenment 0.16.7.1 menu generation problem

Przemysław Iskra sparky at servek.sparky.homelinux.org
Mon Dec 6 16:49:31 CET 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 04:37:10PM +0100, Robert Kurowski wrote:
> Recently I've installed enlightenment 0.16.7.1. With this release there
> should be correct menu generation, right? But something is wrong. I've
> got message: "Menu generation failed ...". As far as I remember
> Przemyslaw Iskra (aka Boby Spark) was fixing this to work with vfmg.
>
> Anybody with same problem??
>
> enlightenment-0.16.7.1-1

tell me more about it...

Is this in dialog box ?

It is working for me, and a can't find "failed" word in my scripts,
Isn't it: "Something went wrong! Old menus reverted." ?

try: mv ~/.enlightenment enli-conv-old and start enlightenment,
parhaps it isn't compatible with old menu generation script,
but it should be.

--
 ____  Sparky{PI] -- Przemyslaw _  ___  _  _  ..Mail,MSN  LANG...Pl..Ca..Es..En
/____) ___  ___  _ _ || Iskra  |  | _ \| |  | : GG...3228100  WWW..NotYetAvible