Enlightenment 0.16.7.1 menu generation problem

Przemysław Iskra sparky at servek.sparky.homelinux.org
Tue Dec 7 15:36:38 CET 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 06:05:25PM +0100, Przemysław Iskra wrote:
> maybe... i'll try to rebuild it with files from cvs
nope, I've deleted all local files releated to enlightenment and I've
rebuilt it using only ./builder script and it is working...

I would like to know what your vfmg says... And does it create all files
in ~/.enlightenment/menus/

I think it can be problem in vfmg with encoding UTF-8 -> ISO.

By the way, developers:
hot fix in vfmg
911:
917:
+	$name2=~s/\"/\'/g;

enlightenment do not recognize \" sequention and it brakes menus

--
 ____  Sparky{PI] -- Przemyslaw _  ___  _  _  ..Mail,MSN  LANG...Pl..Ca..Es..En
/____) ___  ___  _ _ || Iskra  |  | _ \| |  | : GG...3228100  WWW..NotYetAvible