Enlightenment 0.16.7.1 menu generation problem

Przemysław Iskra sparky at servek.sparky.homelinux.org
Tue Dec 7 16:32:11 CET 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 03:57:21PM +0100, Robert Kurowski wrote:
> 14. ~/.enlightenment/file.menu points to
> ~/.enlightenment/menus/Applications.menu (no such file)
that's the problem

> 15. ln -sf ~/.enlightenment/menus/index.menu ~/.enlightenment/file.menu
> (menus are ok, but "Well known dialogbox" every time enlightenment is
> lunched)
menus are OK because it makes a backup
and it thinks than new menus aren't OK because
~/.enlightenment/file.menu is not readable

what applnk version ? I've got 1.9.4-7

and in my index.menu file there is only:
#v+
"Enlightenment"
"Applications" "" menu "/home/users/sparky/.enlightenment/menus/Applications.menu"
#v-

and the right menu is in Applications.menu file
so if I link index.menu to file.menu there is unnecesary submenu
but as I see it wasn't good solution to try to link Applications.menu
directly...

I don't know sould I try to repair it in enlightenment script or there
is annother solution, applnk upgrade ? so there should be minver in R:
in enlightenment.spec

--
 ____  Sparky{PI] -- Przemyslaw _  ___  _  _  ..Mail,MSN  LANG...Pl..Ca..Es..En
/____) ___  ___  _ _ || Iskra  |  | _ \| |  | : GG...3228100  WWW..NotYetAvible