amd64 php

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Thu Dec 9 22:13:12 CET 2004

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 10:06:12PM +0100, havner wrote:
> It happens only on amd64. Uninstalling php-devel and installing
> php4-devel then works ok.

Yep, I know. See the thread 'Re: ERRORS: php4-gtk.spec' form December,
5th [1].

If I understood correctly, php4.spec should be changed so that
/usr/lib64/php/build was a dir, not a link to /usr/lib/php/build.

Alternatively, php.spec can be fixed so that /usr/lib64/php/build is a
symlink to /usr/lib/php/build.

However, I have no idea which solution is better.

[1] http://lists.pld-linux.org/pipermail/pld-devel-en/2004-December/003254.html

--
http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.