SPECS: perl-Email-Reply.spec - typo in summary (verb, not noun)

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Fri Dec 10 13:28:48 CET 2004

Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
> Andrzej Krzysztofowicz <ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl> [10-12-2004 13:06]:
> > radek wrote:
> >> Author: radek                        Date: Fri Dec 10 12:00:50 2004 GMT
> >> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> >> ---- Log message:
> >> - typo in summary (verb, not noun)
> > Not typo.
> > Don't use verb in pl summary. It is not correct pl otherwise.
>
> IMHO verb here is correct and noun makes no sense, but whatever.

It is not.
First, we standarize pl summaries not to use verbs. So no verb, please.
Second, in pl computers are not personalized, so they shouldn't talk to
anybody in personal form, they shouldn't talk to "you". Using non-personal,
more general forms is preferred in all translations.

> PS  Are we really talking about a polish translation on an english
>     list...? ;-)

It is not my fault that default replies go to -en list.
But why not? :->

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology