rc-scripts/trunk/rc.d/init.d/network

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Tue Dec 14 00:11:49 CET 2004

> Modified:
>    rc-scripts/trunk/rc.d/init.d/network

BTW, any rc.scripts guru can tell me if its possible to wait for ppp
interfaces when they'll get IP? + some timeout of course, maybe same as
for dhcp. Why? Currently rc.scipts does not wait for IP on ppp
interfaces and system just continues to boot. Bind is starting soon
after network start, and it very often starts before initialized ppp
interface will get its IP. This results in bind not listening on
external IP (in my case), and dns is inaccessible from outside of my
LAN. Such behaviour is irritating :)

M.