SPECS: python-jwzthreading.spec - separate desc.'s periods from ht...

Tomasz Wittner twittner at o2.pl
Wed Dec 22 02:38:35 CET 2004

On Tue 21. of December 2004 20:41, Adam Gołębiowski wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 09:03:21PM +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > just a hint: add some extra word there, so somebody else won't kill it as
> > "extra space" :)
> >
> > like:
> > "as described by Jamie Zawinski at http://www.jwz.org/doc/threading.html
> > website."
>
> Or maybe in such cases we should strip out the full stop?
... and mayby someone will add this period without space after url again ;)
(and again url will become "gmp unfriendly"). I think that Elan's suggestion
is good for eng. description but what about pl.? Although period preceded by
space looks strange and ugly but convenience should takes precedence over
aesthetics. Let do what you want.
--
Tomasz Wittner