pld linux general questions

Sergiusz Pawlowicz ser at pld-linux.org
Fri Jun 18 19:51:11 CEST 2004

Hello,
the most difficult problem is people developing PLD do not
speak English. Of  course, not all of them,  but they also
do not want to use English, because it is simpler to write
the same in Polish.

I've tried  many times  to convince  them to  change their
lazyness, but  without a  success. Maybe your  letter will
help, but I do not think so.

I'm  seeking  for people  who  translate  our homepage  to
English, but people think that it is not their obligation,
I do not know really - why. The only thing they do, as you
can see in previous answers, to criticize other people. It
is Polish national characteristic.

--
PLD Linux rulez