pld linux general questions

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Sat Jun 19 10:58:16 CEST 2004

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 09:29:37AM +0200, Marcin Chojnowski wrote:
> Dnia Pańskiego 18 Jun, 2004, Aredridel napisał(a):
> > On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 19:51 +0200, Sergiusz Pawlowicz wrote:
> > Of course. This is why I write in English.
>
> I see no problem. I alway will to help English speaking users but as you
> maybe noticed there are almost no questions or problems asked here.

Uhm... what I was thinking about recently, is to create a group of
users/developers who would start translating www.pld-linux.org into
English. For one person - it would probably be too much. But for more -
just a matter of time. And for our users, it would be an opportunity to
join in the development of PLD (it doesn't allways mean to work on
specs/sources).

What do you think?

> Anyway I think it would be good idea to start security anouncment in
> English only.

They were in English only. The problem is that there is noone who would
volounteer to prepare and publish them.

--
http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.