SPECS: sqlite3.spec (NEW) - cp sqlite sqlite3 (following authors p...

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Mon Nov 1 21:36:17 CET 2004

On Monday 01 of November 2004 19:57, havner wrote:
> Author: havner                       Date: Mon Nov  1 18:57:36 2004 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - cp sqlite sqlite3 (following authors package name and allowing clean
>   upgrade)

Huh? Take a look into tarball - it's sqlite-version.tgz. Take a look onto web
page and you will see ,,Version 3.0.8 of SQLite contains several code''.

sqlite version 3.0.8 *not* sqlite3 version 3.0.8.

There packages were prepared according to our rules - see db.spec, db4.spec,
db3.spec, db2.spec, db1.spec. Did these rules changed? - if yes, then we need
to fix all db* spec files.

Now revert what you broke or move to AC-branch.
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/