[builder-ac-x86@pld-linux.org: ERRORS:

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Tue Nov 2 10:19:59 CET 2004

Adam =?iso-8859-2?Q?Go=B3=EAbiowski?= wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 09:23:41AM +0100, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> > Adam =?iso-8859-2?Q?Go=B3=EAbiowski?= wrote:
> > > Is this caused because of Mosix environment on ac-i386 builder?
> >
> > Probably.
> > SHM tests almost always fail there.
> > But it is also already fixed.
>
> But that's a temporary fix for that particular build (to send package
> with '--without tests').
>
> Why not permanently disable tests, if not on all archs, then on ac-i386
> only?

Because it would also be temporary workaround for builder-related problems.
The spec builds with no problem on an ordinary i386 system.
It seems to me that a better solution would be moving the builder to a
non-mosix machine.

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology