SPECS: perl-DateTime.spec - by default do not perform tests

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Tue Nov 2 11:10:39 CET 2004

Adam =?iso-8859-2?Q?Go=B3=EAbiowski?= wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 10:25:58AM +0100, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz wrote:
> > > And in OlsonDB.pm (from perl-DateTime-TimeZone):
> > > 	use DateTime;
> > >
> > > Long story short, we can avoid BuildRequires dependency loop, but not
> > > Requires one.
> > >
> > > Or maybe there is a way to avoid it?
> >
> > Nope.
> > We either need to remove both "--with tests" or use bootstrap-like build,
> > building both packages --without tests first.
>
> Why both? Removing only one seems to be sufficient.

Because I've built both --without tests and installed them on builders
earlier.

How can you rebuild one withot tests, and then the second one _with_ tests
while it requires the first one to be installed (i.e. both need to be
installed) ?

When both are already installed, tests don't hurt at all...

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology