SPECS: ImageMagick.spec - updated to 6.1.4-1

Michal Chruszcz troll at pld-linux.org
Sun Nov 14 22:14:10 CET 2004

It seems like on Sunday 14 of November 2004 21:56, Marcin Król typed:
> > Yet. Although, at some point someone might send it and it *won't*
> > build. In such cases (when something isn't supposed to be in Ac for
> > some reasons) branching previous revision is the best solution.
>
> True, but someone may still try to send HEAD version to builders anyway
> :)

Unless there is an AC-branch and that one isn't djurban with his stuff, we
don't have to worry about it.

> > I don't care at all! Havner said it's almost clear that automake 1.9
> > won't appear in Ac as the replacement for the current automake.
>
> Yep. I know this already.
>
> > He's the RM and I don't want to enforce my solutions.
>
> I'm not enforcing anything and I don't ask anyone to enforce his own
> solutions.

I'm not saying you are. I'm just saying for saying. :-P

> > Otherwise, we'll never release Ac.
>
> We are going to _release_ it? :) (just joking, sorry, couldn't resist)

Yes, we are. Wake up! Two days ago we decided to release Ac, didn't we? =-]
--
Michal Chruszcz -=- Seen at http://1lo.sanok.pl/~troll/gallery.php