List of packages that didn't hit Ac.

Piotr Koczur snurf at sgw.art.pl
Mon Nov 15 12:53:51 CET 2004

Hi,

> this may be our last chance to send some of that software to builders.
> I have attached text file containg list of this speces.

Next specs:

mcclient.spec

And one another thing.

tf.spec

Soon there should be stable 5.0 version. Beta, which is in cvs is
full-functional and is stable. Many tf 4 scripts aren't compatible with 5,
but as I saw nowadays there aren't many people, whom uses old, 4 tf (all my
users and friends uses new tf and feel great with this). Maybe we should send
tf from HEAD to Ac? I think, that old, stable 4 tf will die soon - none of
the people that I know uses it.

Regards,
Piotr Koczur