rpm-php-{provides,requires}

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Thu Nov 18 21:35:53 CET 2004

Since scripts for generating php provides/requires we have now in Ac
doesn't work, I am going to revert them and use those that were in Ra.

I have no idea how to fix them, and since havner would like to freeze
Ac stuff next weekend (for the n-th time this year), I have decided to
remove broken code and postpone it till Th, or even drop it all.

Unless someone objects, I will do this in two days from now, Saturday
evening / night.

PEARs will go for rebuild shortly after rpm.

--
http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer   | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.