locales

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Sat Nov 27 20:44:06 CET 2004

havner wrote:

> havner at sirius locale $ for I in `rpm -qf * | grep "not owned" | awk '{print $2}'`; do find $I; done
> C/cups_C
> az_IR
> az_IR/LC_MESSAGES
> az_IR/LC_MESSAGES/gtk20-properties.mo
> az_IR/LC_MESSAGES/gtk20.mo
> ru_RU
> ru_RU/cups_ru_RU
> uk_UA
> uk_UA/cups_uk_UA
> uz at Latn
> uz at Latn/LC_MESSAGES
> uz at Latn/LC_MESSAGES/gtk20-properties.mo
> uz at Latn/LC_MESSAGES/gtk20.mo
> zh_HK
> zh_HK/LC_MESSAGES
> zh_HK/LC_MESSAGES/sunw_java_plugin.mo
>
> Ok, there is no java in PLD, so it doesn't really matter, but what about
> this gtk2 and cups. Ankry?

zh_HK is linked to zh_TW now, so IMO zh_HK/LC_MESSAGES/sunw_java_plugin.mo
should disappear.

And I don't use cups, don't know how locale work there; eaiting for somebody
using cups to fix it.

AFAIR az_IR is unsupported in glibc.

uz at Latn is unsupported also; uz and uz at cyrillic are supported. And I didn't
want to mess to much with it (as currently _everything_ in uz is in
_cyrillic_). Maybe we'll find a developer from Uzbekistan? ;P

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz               ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 14 61
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology