/etc/sysconfig/mrtg

Paweł Gołaszewski blues at pld-linux.org
Wed Oct 6 17:35:35 CEST 2004

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, Tomasz Pala wrote:
> > And cron CAN use multiple configs from sysconfig.
> If someone sets it's own cron entries, he should not relay on data
> shipped with package

I'm not talking about own cron-files...

%files cron
%defattr(644,root,root,755)
%config(noreplace) %verify(not size mtime md5) %attr(640,root,root) /etc/cron.d/mrtg

> > It isn't now? Well, I've missed that, but it should be done.
> Do it...
> > I think that this change should be reversed.
> ...and revert.

Is that reason to spoil things?

Here you are...

> > After all - there is still trigger missing in current state of spec
> > (after upgrade I get clean, empty file).

Simple - my old sysconfig/mrtg will be mrtg.rpmnew and in proper place
I'll have clean mrtg from package.

--
pozdr.  Paweł Gołaszewski