apache/php

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Sun Oct 10 14:46:28 CEST 2004

I would like to ask all of you, who has segfaults with apache 2.0.52 and
php 5.0.2 to upgrade apr and all apache-mod packages to newest versions
(apache-mod* are still in ready) and test it once again. It's also
advised to upgrade kernel to 2.6.8-3.4 (ready), cause previous releases
had broken grsec. Also uninstall apache-mod_epp and apache-mod_suphp.
These packages doesn't build and may cause (suphp for sure) apache
segafults. If apache still segfaults for you with newest versions of
this packages and with epp,suphp uninstalled give me yours:

$ rpm -qa | grep "apache\|php\|kernel" | sort

apache-mod_epp and apache_mod-suphp has been removed from main tree. Are
waiting for somebody to fix them.

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer && PLD 2.0 release manager         http://www.pld-linux.org