apache/php

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Sun Oct 10 15:46:41 CEST 2004

On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 03:42:54PM +0200, Tomasz Pala wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 14:46:28 +0200, havner wrote:
>
> > I would like to ask all of you, who has segfaults with apache 2.0.52 and
> > php 5.0.2 to upgrade apr and all apache-mod packages to newest versions
> > (apache-mod* are still in ready) and test it once again. It's also
> > advised to upgrade kernel to 2.6.8-3.4 (ready), cause previous releases
>
> Have you read 'Openwebmail problem' thread!? Who was the idiot that
> removed apache 2.0.51 from ftp!?

Get off me. Have you reported any more errors after we figured out,
that your segfaults was caused by php build on apr 0.95 and apache build
on apr 1.0 (i'm asking you at least for the fifth time, how did you do
that??). You didn't! So you can blame yourself. There was no reason why
I shouldn't move apache 2.0.52 to main.

> > $ rpm -qa | grep "apache\|php\|kernel" | sort
>
> ~: rpm -qa apache\* php\* kernel\* | sort
>
> apache-2.0.52-5
> apache-apxs-2.0.52-5
> apache-mod_dir-2.0.52-5
> kernel24-2.4.26-6
> kernel24-headers-2.4.26-6
> kernel24-net-ipp2p-0.6-1 at 2.4.26_6
> kernel24-net-p2p-0.3.0a-1 at 2.4.26_6
>
> Now tell me, how to run any cgi script...

Upgrade your apr?? to rel 2? epoll support has been removed there.

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer && PLD 2.0 release manager         http://www.pld-linux.org