mozilla-thunderbird

maHo lukaszmach at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 17:41:22 CEST 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:27:50 +0200, Marcin Chojnowski
<martii at obgyn.edu.pl> wrote:
> Dnia Pañskiego 29 Sep, 2004, maHo napisa³(a):
> > maybe it's something like with latest firebird (now firefox). the
> > official tarball was broken, and I had to check sources from cvs using
> > version tag.
>
> I've checked Debian and Gentoo and latest firefox and thunderbird are
> working without problems. So what's wrong with PLD ?

I've found the guilty.
/usr/include/nspr/prnetdb.h (which belongs to nspr package) is
included instead of ~/rpm/BUILD/mozilla/nsprpub/pr/include/prnetdb.h.

first of them has no PR_AI_NOCANONNAME defined. I have no clear
conclusion what should we do with this, but at least it's a little
step forward

regards

maHo