apache/php

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Sun Oct 10 17:41:02 CEST 2004

On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 05:19:06PM +0200, Tomasz Pala wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 15:46:41 +0200, havner wrote:
>
> > that your segfaults was caused by php build on apr 0.95 and apache build
> > on apr 1.0 (i'm asking you at least for the fifth time, how did you do
> > that??). You didn't! So you can blame yourself.
>
> And I say you for 3rd time: php has nothing to do with apr.

It has, it requires it to build. I didn't know that it doesn't link with
it.

> > Upgrade your apr?? to rel 2? epoll support has been removed there.
> apr-1.0.0-2: equal version installed, skipped

In the thread mentioned by you radek (afair) wrote that apr rel 2
solved 2.4 issues. Give more info.

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer && PLD 2.0 release manager         http://www.pld-linux.org