mozilla-thunderbird

maHo lukaszmach at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:11:12 CEST 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:54:11 +0200, Kacper Kornet <kornet at camk.edu.pl> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 12:11:48PM +0200, maHo wrote:
[ciach]

> > I don't understand what do you want. do you want to use nspr source
> > from cvs with FIREFOX_0_10_1_RELEASE in nspr.spec?
>
> I took the source of nspr from their cvs (FIREFOX_0_10_1_RELEASE tag),
> compiled and installed it. Then I was able to compile firefox using
> --with-system-nspr flag.

but why did you something like that?. exactly the same sources are in
firefox source, so there is no point to download the same data again,
compile and use with --system...., because it's the same result as
--without-system-nspr, but without additional effort.

 if you want to make system wide nspr from firefox 0.10.1 release
sources, then I think it's very bad idea. It's incompatible with nspr
trunk which is used by mozilla (for example there is no
selectLocaleForProfile() in  nsIChromeRegistry from firefox nspr).

regards

maHo

ps: why do you include pld-devel-en at pld-linux.org in Reply-To: twice?