[firefox]request for test zwei

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Wed Oct 13 00:42:30 CEST 2004

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 10:52:06PM +0200, maHo wrote:
> Hello, I need (again) check one bug in if it's related to my
> configuration, or generally to firefox 0.10.1 in PLD..
>
> when I go to some site where I must put password (not know yet by
> password manager) and I enter login/password and submit, dialog with
> no text nor title, with 2 empty buttons and [OK] button appears. when
> I click [OK], next is question "do you want to remember this
> password".
>
> could someone check if can reproduce this strange behaviour?

I'll check it tommorow. For know i can say that firefox 0.8 always ask me
twice about this. I've test build 0.10.1, and it works ok in oposite to
0.9, where it was impossible to import settings and use bookmarks. It
seems that soon we'll have new firefox in ac...

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer && PLD 2.0 release manager         http://www.pld-linux.org