New bug tracker -- progress

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at bnet.pl
Sat Oct 16 01:40:08 CEST 2004

Hello,

Today I was working on the new BTS (https://pldbugs.bnet.pl/) again.

Progress:
- Bugs and comments from the old BTS are migrated now.
- Some original flyspray functionality is back for non distribution
  projects.
- One of such projects is added: the BTS itself
- Some bugs are fixed

I think BTS is now ready for use, but not yet as usefull as it may be.
There are still a lot things todo.

I will commit it to the SVN as soon as I hack my CVS password :)
What is the proper place in the subversion repo for the BTS?

Please test it, and enter any bug reports, feature requests and comments
there.

Any other PLD-related project may be added there. If anybody needs some
more priviledges I may grant them. Currently I am the only one
registered BTS admin, but probably it would be good to have at least one
more. And of course more developer accounts would be nice :-)

And we need people to clean up old reports. Any volunteers?
And maybe we could provide some nice logo to display instead of that
from original flyspray (mimooh?).

Greets,
	Jacek