[firefox]request for test zwei

maHo lukaszmach at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 02:02:35 CEST 2004

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:47:24 +0200, havner <havner at smtp.kamp.pl> wrote:
[ciach]
> > If you still have rpms, please publish it if you can. and also, if you
>
> Above link is rpm -qa of my desktop, where I run firefox, what else do
> you want?

  rpms which you have installed and with which you have different
behaviour that mine.
mozilla-firefox-0.10.1-0.x.athlon.rpm and
mozilla-firefox-lang-en-0.10.1-0.x.athlon.rpm
(of course if you still have them). I want to install them, and check
if something change (so it can be build time problem), or everything
will be the same (so it can be problem with my environment)

> > can, rpm-qa of that builder would be nice. just to compare, to find
> > what makes the difference.
>
> http://havner.pld-dc.org/~havner/rpmqa-athlon

thx.

regards