SPECS: kdenetwork.spec - finished updating, not stbring - someone ...

Piotr Szymanski djurban at pld-dc.org
Tue Oct 19 20:21:25 CEST 2004

Hi,
Jakub Bogusz (Tuesday 19 of October 2004 15:06):
> Packages not belonging to KDE distribution do.
> digikam, k3b, kdbg, kdiff3 etc.
I guess you're right. The problem with this is that it is now configurable on
which language to fallback, yet still by default we serve english as fallback
(although de, sv and some others are 100% as well).
--
Piotr Szymanski
djurban at pld-linux.org
CS student at Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology,
Wroclaw University of technology, Poland