SPECS: clamav.spec - merged epoch 0 from RA-branch

Paweł Gołaszewski blues at pld-linux.org
Wed Oct 20 22:35:00 CEST 2004

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, havner wrote:

> > It is needed as effect of previous changes: dependencies contains epoch.
>                                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> But epoch 0 is default. There is a question though. Does "default" means
> that %{epoch} is set even if it's not given, or it only means that
> resulting package has epoch 0? According to this change I assume that
> second option is correct.

On earlier rpms from AC and current from RA it was not so simple. If epoch
was not set in package - it was undefined. Epoch=0 was not the same with
epoch not set at all.

Why qboosh set it on HEAD - dunno. Ask him :)

Anyway - this change is needed on branch and I doubt if it's needed on
HEAD...

--
pozdr.  Paweł Gołaszewski