Giving up PLD for a while

Piotr Szymanski djurban at pld-dc.org
Wed Oct 27 00:46:30 CEST 2004

Hi,
I am giving up on PLD (will unsubscribe from devel-*,users-pl, discuss-pl and
will only stay subscriebd to pld-cvs) for the next two months.

The main reasons behind this is
- lack of time to take care of packages (I will try to finish KDE 3.3.1 this
weekend)
- also i wanted to spend my free time on sth. different than making a
distribution (finishing some articles i have started, also earn some money for
an amd64, look deeper into mathematics)
- and lastly making specs is not really the fun it used to be, i have a
feeling that every KDE spec i make could be made by an automated script which
makes feel kinda strange about doing them manually (well there is a template,
all one need to fill in is short description name, version and url for
source0/projects homepage).
--
Piotr Szymanski
djurban at pld-linux.org
CS student at Faculty of Fundamental Problems of Technology,
Wroclaw University of technology, Poland